If you’re looking for a fun activity to do with your youth group this fall, look no further than Dare 2 Share LIVE, aka the top youth group activity for spiritual growth!
The countdown is on — Dare 2 Share LIVE is coming up on November 12, 2022 and we’ve got you covered with details on how to get your group involved.
First, what is Dare 2 Share LIVE, and why is it important?
Youth group activities that focus on spiritual growth are more crucial than ever in a world that offers a million versions of “truth” to young people.
Recent research shows that only 40% of US teens believe in God while a mere 24% say religion is important to them, which means a majority of American teens are living without a relationship with Jesus.
This is why Dare 2 Share LIVE is so important. It’s a one-day, simulcast event where teens across the nation will:
- connect with God through worship
- be trained to share Christ in a loving, relational way
- and then go into their local communities to actually do it!
What will this event look like? How can I attend?
Dare 2 Share LIVE will be broadcast live from Denver, CO to streaming locations across the country on November 12, 2022. This event is FREE and fully mapped out for you from start to finish, so you can just focus on helping your teens connect with God throughout the day!
Here’s how to register your group for Dare 2 Share LIVE:
- Read up on event details and FAQs on the Dare 2 Share LIVE About page.
- Register your group by getting your Dare 2 Share LIVE streaming license — don’t worry, it’s a grand total of $0!
- Get started on the top 10 things to do before Dare 2 Share LIVE so you can come fully prepared for the event.
- Pray with the Dare 2 Share Prayer Force every day at 11:12, a.m. and/or p.m. for this movement of Gospel conversations. The Prayer Force Facebook page will give you updates on what we as a ministry are praying for as the event nears.
Today’s teenagers need Jesus now more than ever, and it’s crucial to teach students in our youth groups how to live for Jesus and share His message with their world. Don’t miss out on Dare 2 Share LIVE where they will learn to do just that!