When you devote your time in ministry to working the gospel in and through your teens, you ARE making an impact! You give encouraging words for youth all the time, but without a “thank you” every now and again for the countless hours you invest in your students and the overall sacrifices you make, you may begin to doubt whether your leadership is valued.
Well, we all need a little affirmation from time to time.
And if today’s one of those days for you, we’ve found some encouraging posts online from students whose youth leaders were seeking to move the gospel deeply in and through their students that will give you just that.
Side Note: Even if these aren’t your students, take some time to soak up the impact that’s being talked about. Then ask God to do the same, if not more, in your own students’ lives.
Encouraging Words for Youth Leaders to Hear
- So excited to get back and talk about the gospel even more! —John
- I couldn’t be any happier. I’m back on my spiritual path. Did it with some fantastic people next to me. —Kozak
- Thank you so much for speaking with me, praying for me, & impacting my life so much today! —Jessica
- Even after outreach we tried to talk to people at dinner!!! So much fun, wish I could’ve stayed for hours to talk!! Made a new friend. —Jordan
- The Lord gave me the courage and strength to talk to my dad about the gospel tonight! And I hope and pray that he can continue to think about what I said and hear and see Jesus through how I act and what I have to say! —Kathy
- Went out and #gospelize the message it was great. I had at least 10-15 conversations some were rejected, but had a really great conversation and this last one this guy was a little distant, but something did click I know.—Anonymous
- Thank you. Seriously, thank you. I didn’t say what I wanted to because I don’t know how to make sense of it. I haven’t felt like me in so long. I have literally nothing to hang onto but Jesus and that’s enough because I’m still here. Thank you for praying with me… I certainly need it. —Kate
- I think my whole life has just been turned around praise the Almighty King, God for He is the Truth, the Way, and the Life! —Kerrick
If your heart resonated with one or more of these sentiments, keep pouring the gospel into your students and training your youth leaders to do the same. As you continue to be faithful in advancing the gospel in and through your teens, you will see this in your own ministry. This kind of Kingdom impact is well worth the effort!
“Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.” Galatians 6:9
Thanks for all you do!
Looking for a way to move the message of the gospel deeper into your students’ hearts? Want to also train your leaders for the direction your ministry’s heading?
Check out Lead THE Cause, an accelerating event that provides deeper-level, discipleship training for students. It also trains youth leaders how to trigger, sustain and spread a gospel movement.
This summer still has some remaining spots. Register here.
Can’t make it this summer? Try 1 of 5 locations in 2018. Sign up to receive details.