to the Gospel Advancing movement
You’ve taken the 5 Stages Assessment and now you’re ready to dive into building your ministry on the power of the Gospel and the potential of teens. Read on to find out more about your starting point.
it’s a journey
Building a dynamic, energetic youth ministry with real Kingdom impact doesn’t happen overnight. We’ve found it’s a journey that typically goes through five distinct stages, as a leader integrates the values of Gospel Advancement into their life and ministry:
- Commit: Decide to be a Gospel Advancing leader, paving the way for your students.
- Align: Cast this ministry vision to your leaders and help them become Gospel Advancing leaders themselves.
- Prioritize:Integrate the 7 Values of Gospel Advancing into your ministry programs, training, and events.
- Accelerate: Experience growing excitement among your students and momentum within your ministry, as the Gospel goes deeply into and widely out through your students.
- Multiply: Take Gospel Advancing ministry to other leaders within your network and circle of influence.
As with any journey, it will take time to reach your final destination. But don’t get discouraged! God will honor your efforts to Gospelize your ministry.
your starting point
Below is the road map for your Gospel Advancing journey. You’ll find insights, action steps, and tools that will help you along the way.
In addition, you can tap into more encouragement and ideas by joining this group of youth leaders who are also on the Gospel Advancing journey.
your roadmap - MULTIPLY
So it looks like you’ve already built a ministry focused on advancing the Gospel, and the culture of your youth group is all about the mission of Christ. Praying for the lost and sharing the Gospel are normal parts of your ministry, and most of your students are on this journey with you.
Now that your ministry has been transformed and is thriving, it’s time to look for opportunities to help other leaders in your community catch a Gospel Advancing vision as well.
Meeting with your network monthly is good, but focusing on the right things is so much better. As your network grows into the identity of being Gospel Advancing, it’s time to start being on mission together, not just meeting together.
keep it up
Multiply the movement
Now you’re multiplying the movement to see every teen, everywhere, hearing the Gospel from a friend in your community and beyond! Run with endurance until that mission is accomplished, and know you’re a loved, valued, and necessary partner with us in THE Cause!