D2S Statement of Faith
We believe the Bible is inspired by God and is without errors in the original writing. Scripture is the supreme and final authority in faith and life. (2 Peter 1:20-21, 2 Timothy 3:16-17)
We believe in one God, eternally existing in three Persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. (Deuteronomy 6:4, Galatians 1:1, Ephesians 4:6, Romans 9:5, Colossians 2:9, John 1:1, Acts 5:3-4)
We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, sinless life, miracles, vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, and in His ascension to the right hand of the Father. (Isaiah 7:14, Matthew 1:23, I Timothy 3:16, John 1:14, Philippians 2:6)
We believe that man was created in the image of God, but because of sin, was alienated from God. Only through faith, trusting in Christ alone for salvation, are we reconciled to God. This reconciliation was made possible through the death of Christ on our behalf and His resurrection from the dead. (Acts 16:31, I Corinthians 15:3-4, Romans 10:9, Ephesians 2:8-9)
We believe in the eternal life of the saved and the eternal punishment of the lost. (John 6:47, John 10:10, Revelations 22:5)
We believe Jesus Christ will come again to the earth in power and glory - both personally and visibly - to consummate history and the eternal plan of God. (I Thessalonians 4:13-5:4, Matthew 24:29-31)
D2S Volunteer Expectations
- You must be at least 18 years of age and a high school graduate to volunteer for Dare 2 Share. No exceptions.
- As a representative of D2S, keep an above reproach attitude throughout the conference.
- Keep a good and encouraging attitude towards the students and fellow team members
- Never be alone with a student while serving.
- Wear your volunteer shirt for your entire shift – this is how you are identified by the attendees.
- Do not bring a child with you while you volunteer unless they are a student attending with his/her group.
- D2S does not accommodate meals for volunteers. Please be prepared for your own meals.
- Make lasting connections with other Team Members.
- Stay in touch after the conference by joining the D2S Volunteer Crew Facebook Group.
- HAVE A FUN WEEKEND!
Liability Release Statement
I understand that I am not an employee, agent, subcontractor, or independent contractor of Dare 2 Share Ministries or of any agent of Dare 2 Share Ministries. I understand that Dare 2 Share Ministries will not provide me with compensation, insurance, worker’s compensation, or any other benefits of an employee. In consideration of my being allowed to work as a volunteer for any purpose, I agree to forever discharge and agree to indemnify and hold harmless Dare 2 Share Ministries, its officers, directors, employees, interns, agents and subcontractors against all damages, losses, claims, demands, costs and expenses (including, without limitation, attorney’s fees and court costs), and liabilities of any nature whatsoever which may be incurred by me or which may arise from my activities as a volunteer.
By volunteering with Dare 2 Share Ministries, I have a read and agree to this.