Hands-on outreach is our favorite part of the Dare 2 Share training conference experience. Every year we see real and lasting transformation in students as they reach out with the gospel!
The Outreach Experience has 3 main goals:
- to give students hands-on opportunities to hone their faith sharing skills
- to unleash students to become “doers of the Word, and not hearers only”
- to impact souls for Jesus.
Since many students deepen their faith and solidify learned truths during this experience, it’s important for youth leaders to start early in the planning process and to be intentional about their group’s experience.
HAVE QUESTIONS? CALL US AT 1-866-448-0272!
5 Options for Outreach
- CHAT it up – Taking people through the Life in 6 Words App
- SALT it up – Starting conversations using a 90 second YouTube video
- PRAY it up – Prayer walks and Jesus talks
- SERVE it up – Collecting canned goods or clothing for a local shelter
- MAKE it up – Choose your own faith sharing adventure.