We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, sinless life, miracles, vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, and in His ascension to the right hand of the Father.
(Isaiah 7:14, Matthew 1:23, I Timothy 3:16, John 1:14, Philippians 2:6)
We believe that man was created in the image of God, but because of sin, was alienated from God. Only through faith, trusting in Christ alone for salvation, are we reconciled to God. This reconciliation was made possible through the death of Christ on our behalf and His resurrection from the dead.
(Acts 16:31, I Corinthians 15:3-4, Romans 10:9, Ephesians 2:8-9)
D2S Volunteer Expectations
- You must be at least 18 years of age and a high school graduate to volunteer. No exceptions.
- As a representative of D2S, we ask that you maintain “above reproach” attitudes and behaviors throughout the conference.
- Stay positive and encouraging with students, youth leaders and fellow team members.
- Never be alone with a student while serving in your volunteer capacity.
- Wear your volunteer shirt for your entire shift, since this is how you are identified by the attendees.
- Unfortunately, D2S cannot provide meals for volunteers. Please be prepared to acquire your own meals.
- We need you focused on your tasks at hand. So please do not bring children with you during your scheduled volunteering
timeslots, unless they’re a student who’s attending with his/her youth group.
- We encourage you to make lasting connections with other Team Members. You can stay in touch after the conference by
joining the D2S Volunteer Crew Facebook Group.
- HAVE A FUN WEEKEND!
Liability Release Statement
I understand that I am not an employee, agent, subcontractor, or independent contractor of Dare 2 Share Ministries or of any agent of Dare 2 Share Ministries. I understand that Dare 2 Share Ministries will not provide me with compensation, insurance, worker’s compensation, or any other benefits of an employee. In consideration of my being allowed to work as a volunteer for any purpose, I agree to forever discharge and agree to indemnify and hold harmless Dare 2 Share Ministries, its officers, directors, employees, interns, agents and subcontractors against all damages, losses, claims, demands, costs and expenses (including, without limitation, attorney’s fees and court costs), and liabilities of any nature whatsoever which may be incurred by me or which may arise from my activities as a volunteer.
By volunteering with Dare 2 Share Ministries, I have a read and agree to all of the above.