1. It will equip you and your team how to, not just make disciples, but multiply them.
2. You will learn how to master (the basics) before you multiply (disciples.)
3. You and your team will develop a customized, adaptable action plan (based on everything you learn during the week) to go back and implement over the next 12 months.
4. At LTCU you will be surrounded by like-minded kingdom advancers, some of whom will become friends and co-conspirators for life.
5. You will leave ready to inspire and equip the rest of your youth group first and then other youth groups in your community.
6. It is held in Colorado so you and your teenagers will get some “mountain time” alone with God to discover His vision for you to advance THE Cause individually and collectively.
7. You will get to know the excellent staff and students at Colorado Christian University.
8. You’ll get to hang out with me, Zane, Doug Holliday and other youth ministry leaders who will brainstorm, troubleshoot and conspire with you how to exponentially advance THE Cause in your circle of influence (and beyond!)
9. Your teenagers will learn how to develop the habits of intercessory prayer, living a lifestyle of evangelism, inspiring and equipping their friends to evangelize. Then they will all be deployed to multiply disciples.
10. You will get to meet and hang with many of the amazing Dare 2 Share staff!
11. You and your teenagers will become part of an exclusive fraternity of change makers (Alpha X!!!)
12. Lead THE Cause University is, and I say this with full conviction, the most spiritually transforming week for teenagers and youth leaders that I have ever been blessed to be a part of personally. I’ve heard the same from many of the LTCU alumni students and youth leaders.