It’s somewhat mindboggling to think that we’re flipping the calendar to 2019 tomorrow! We at Dare 2 Share Ministries (D2S) hope you had a wonderful Christmas with those you love and that you’re looking forward to the new year.
Our ministry has a ton to thank God for from the past year. At the same time, we’re looking forward to the exciting changes and challenges to come in 2019. As we look both behind and ahead of us during this New Year’s holiday, we know that the most important thing we can do is come before God on our knees. We want to thank God for all He’s done and stay devoted in prayer for all the things we anticipate Him doing this next year.
Will you join us in prayer and praise to end 2018 and start 2019 off on the right foot? Here are Dare 2 Share’s praises and prayer requests as we celebrate this new year.
- There were 93 Dare2 Share LIVE satellite sites who helped us train teens nationwide to share the gospel!
- Thousands of gospel conversations and hundreds of salvations came about as the result of both Lead THE Cause and Dare 2 Share LIVE.
- God provided new Dare 2 Share staff members who bring needed skills and strengths to our team and mission.
2019 Prayer Requests
- Pray that God would provide students and youth leaders to attend Lead THE Cause 2019.
- Lift up Dare 2 Share LIVE and the D2S team as they work through some logistical changes for the 2019 event.
- Pray that God would continue to provide the finances and partnerships needed to expand our reach for the spread of the gospel.
Whether you’re a senior pastor, a volunteer youth leader, a teenager, or a parent of a teen, we’re so thankful for the role you play in helping us see every teen, everywhere hear the gospel from a friend. We’ll see you next year!